Saturday, September 14, 2013

All Things Are Possible

Romans 8:28
Philippians 4:13
Jeremiah 29:11
Joshua 1:9

These are just a few of the scriptures that we have leaned upon and clung to since we began this journey.  And let me add, this is just the beginning.  We still have a ways to go - as should be expected.  But as we celebrate a win (2 actually:)) like a coaching family does on Saturdays, I am filled with such gratitude and overwhelmed with emotion.  This morning I delight in these Psalms of praise: 

Psalm 145:13 The Lord is faithful in all His word and kind in all His works.
Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; His understanding is beyond measure.
Psalm 148:13 Let them praise the name of the Lord! for His name alone is exalted...

Oh I could just go on and on... 

I do need to share that while I am VERY grateful for the victories, the heart of my praise, however, is for how Jesus has never left us - and He never will.  His presence has been ever so real since day 1 (February 11, 2011).  The heart of my praise is out of gratitude that I have been discipled by many who have shown me how to dig deep into God's Word.  It's with humility that He would love me enough to still comfort me when I question.  It's thankfulness that we can go on and His mercies are new EVERY morning.  Sorrow may last or a night, but Joy comes in the morning!  Praise the Lord! 

Monday is a new day, and there is MUCH work to still be done.  But today we celebrate - victory on the field and victory in Jesus!!

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said,
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
 
 First win ~ Rangers 42 Riverside 6
September 6, 2013


Second win ~ Rangers 31 McLaurin 28 (in overtime)
September 13, 2013
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment